Tuesday, August 2, 2011

OK bad mama, no more...

So it seems I opened a flood gate of naughty snacking when I gave in and had that sundae on Sunday. (ha ha that sounds funny!) Not only did I have that bad day, then as previously reported we had pizza last night. And Ben & Jerry's. And now today I had a full flavor, full fat mocha coconut frappuchino AND chocolate chip cookie. WTF is wrong with me?!?! This crap needs to STOP. No more bad snacks. I think it's time to get the strict frame of mind back on track. It seems to be the only way for me to be successful. No more blaming the hubs or "that time of month"! I didn't have to eat the pizza or ice cream or Starbucks. I honestly wasn't even craving any of it. It was just there. I know I can do this, I've done it before. I need to keep making my small goals and keeping them in the front of my mind. NAPA TRIP! NAPA TRIP! C'mon Clark get with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment