Thursday, August 25, 2011

Here's to Cancun!

Sheesh! I didn't realize it had been this long since my last post! Well here goes. The truth is I haven't been a very good blogger lately because I haven't been a very good eater. I have not gained any weight but been maintaining. I DID lose all the vacation weight gain though! I just have been having a hard time with the motivation thing. Nothing is working. Plus we've had so many things going on, which have been my excuses for having naughty meals. So I've decided to once again mentally prepare myself for another strict 8 week segment of healthy eating and exercise AFTER we get back from Napa! This has always worked for me in the past so I'm hoping it will work again. That and the swimsuit I found in my drawer that I have never worn and would really really love to wear in Cancun this June! I am going to hang it up above my scale so I can see it every morning and hope that it works some magic on my brain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment