Wednesday, May 25, 2011

daily chatter

Ooops! Didn't blog yesterday! Sorry loyal readers, forgive me? :) I guess I just didn't have much to say. I know, I know. ME not have anything to say? Yes it's true. Some days even I have quiet time. Not much new to report on the diet & exercise front. I am doing my 3 mile walk every day and am starting to feel stronger, both mentally and physically. I think my booty is looking better already! That's one thing I hope never goes away. I've always had a good booty at any weight. Never thought I'd be blogging about my booty....:) Diet is going good. Not bored yet which is a big plus for me cause typically I HATE eating the same types of food every day. I think I'm liking it now for the sense of caloric security. I know exactly how many calories I can eat each day and I know what foods to eat. Doesn't mean I'm not looking forward to vacation though!

No comments:

Post a Comment