Saturday, May 21, 2011

Priorites

So apparently being a mommy of two and working on losing the baby weight has made me forget a few things. This morning on my daily 3 mile walk (go me!) I was thinking to myself what a beautiful day it was, perfect temp, nice light breeze blowing my leg hair....YIKES! Yup. That's right. Felt the breeze blowing my LEG HAIR! YUCK! Needless to say, I shaved today.

Excited to weigh in tomorrow morning! I feel like it's been a good week. Have my daily walk down and it's kickin my butt! Or helping to shrink it, either way, it's great! Feel like I've kicked the nasty snacking habit too. Have been doing awesome keeping my daily calorie deficit at 1000 or more so I should have lost at least 2lbs! Hoping for more but I won't be disappointed if it's not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment