Saturday, September 17, 2011

Football is gonna be tough...

I truly love football. I spend all season in front of the tv for college and pro. LIVE for football season. I realized today how sad this year is gonna be for me. In the past, hubby and I would watch the games with bloody marys, baileys & coffee or red beers and make a HUGE yummy breakfast. Something like potatoes, eggs, pancakes and sausage. Then for the afternoon/evening have some chili or beef stew in the crockpot and bake some cornbread with butter and honey. Not this year though :(

I don't know how I will make it through but I will find a way! I cannot wait to be at my goal so that next football season I can have some naughty days! Damn you delicious high calorie drinks and meals!

Is it Thanksgiving yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment