Saturday, September 24, 2011

soup

I'm so happy that fall is finally here. Tired of the hot Vegas summer and ready to move on! Plus I love my fall wardrobe so much more than my summer one :)  Another reason I love fall is SOUP! I know, I know, you can eat soup anytime of year. Not me. There is just something about hot soup in the hot summer that doesn't work for me. Can't do it. Same thing with hot coffee. But I'm getting off track here. I just had the most filling lunch ever and it included soup! Progresso light soups are actually pretty tasty and very LOW in calories. A whole can of italian style vegetable soup is 140 calories! So that plus a yogurt (100 cals) and a sandwich (190) makes a 430 calorie lunch that feels like a 1000 calorie feast! Happy full tummy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment