Friday, June 10, 2011

hiking

Sorry I haven't posted this week. Got some kind of bug with not a pleasant side effect (or butt effect). Went to dr today and hopefully the script he gave me will cure it. We'll see!

I did go hiking and it was tough. We hiked out at red rock canyon and my leg muscles are a little on the sore side. Gonna go back next week though. I'm still trying to decide if I like hiking or not. Kinda leaning towards not. Yeah it's great exercise and the scenery is beautiful but the big nasty bugs really kill it for me. And going uphill. And the possibility of giant poisonous snakes. And having 17 extra pounds of adorable Noah strapped on hurts my back. Ok honestly I just don't enjoy exercise. But it IS a necessary evil I must endure to get into shape. Why can't they just make a magic pill for metabolism?

No comments:

Post a Comment