Wednesday, June 1, 2011

a new day...and craving...

Totally meant to blog yesterday but was just really not having a good day and didn't want to put all my negativity out there. Oh well! Today is a new and better day (so far)! This spring in Vegas is KILLING my allergies and outside walks! Boo on you Mother Nature! She is truly being bitchy this year!

Switching gears here....it's probably no secret that I love chocolate. Especially M&M's. I really love coconut too. So imagine my heartbreak when I received a picture text from my sister-in-law of a package of COCONUT M&M'S!!!! It was mean enough of Starbucks to re-release the mocha coconut frappuchino 3 days AFTER I started my weight loss journey, but now this!!??!!?? I guess it's just one more treat for me to look forward to :)

Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment