Monday, June 13, 2011

love thyself

I was looking at some pics of myself from high school and was wishing I could go back in time and smack that girl for ever thinking she was fat. I was so NOT fat! What the hell was I thinking? Granted I had no booty or boobs but sheesh! I don't think I have EVER been 100% happy with my body. Why is that? Why do we as women concentrate on what we dislike about ourselves instead of focusing on what we DO like? The older I am getting, the more accepting and comfortable I am becoming with my body. Maybe it helps to have had 2 babies and all your business on display for strangers? I don't know.  I DO know I will never have the body of...hmmm...getting old....don't know who is hot in pop culture right now...well let's just say a Victoria's Secret model and I am totally good with that. I just want to have the best body I can for ME and be healthy for ME and my boys. But I sure am glad to now have a booty and boobs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment