Monday, June 6, 2011

Starbucks 0 Traci 1

Some days I don't know where the willpower comes from, but I'm glad it does! Last night I fought a Starbucks mocha coconut frappuchino and chocolate chip cookie craving HARD and I WON! I was so close to getting in the car and going at 8:00 last night (and as I have stated before, it takes A LOT for me to round up the babies and leave my home at night). This morning I woke up not wanting them and very glad that I did not give in to temptation because I probably would've felt very guilty today. More good news-the wind is FINALLY supposed to blow outta here after today! YAY! I actually miss my walks and how good they make me feel. Just too much to try and push the stroller & babies in 40mph winds. This week is going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment